Knit and More Club Forum
Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Knit and More Club Forum
Please log in.
Knit and More Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce your fine self !!!

Go down

Introduce your fine self !!! Empty Introduce your fine self !!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Just to get you started in posting please introduce your fine self. Maybe list your hobbies or other interests.

Hello,
I am Alice Franceschini. I am the hostess to the Aqus Community Knit and More Club. We meet weekly, on Thursdays, from 2 to 3:30 at the Aqus Cafe, 189 H St., Petaluma.

Besides knitting, I do the other needleworks, like bobbin lacing, crocheting, cross stitch. I play guitar, piano, a little fiddle and bass guitar. I have other musical instruments that
I mess with like the Ukulele and a 5 string banjo. I have my AS college degree in computer sciences which I earned at the Santa Rosa Junior College. I am married to a wonderful guy
for about 28 years but we lived together for 5 years before that so I always say, it's been over 30 years, lol.

I was born and raised in upstate New York, from various little towns as my parents moved around, but I claim Wolcott, NY as my home town which is half way between Rochester and Syracuse. After a bad first marriage, I moved to Los Angeles, California and worked at an import export agency. I met my hubby in Los Angeles, and after 5 years of living there,
we married and moved to Petaluma. Been here about 30 years.

I currently live on 2 acres of land with a large house on the West side of Petaluma. I live with 2 domesticated cats, one hubby, and 7 wild outdoor cats.
The property has some nice treed areas for meetings during the summer.

Keep on knitting,
Alice
Aqus Community Knit and More Club Hostess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum